This update is somewhat delayed, a bit too much even in my opinion. There has been some problems with the wikipage translation design I started with, like broken and complicated caching. I’m now trying a different approach but I’ve already spend more time on this than the two weeks I have allocated for it. Tomorrow I have an exam, but I’ve planned to spend the rest of the week to try to get something usable out.
After that I change to the other items, two way changes and documentation. If I can finish them quickly I could resume working on the wikipage translation if needed. In any case it looks like that I don’t have time to work on the optional features.